Robocash, Now On New Normal
Robocash employees gradually returned to office last June 1, 2020 as the government places Metro Manila to General Community Quarantine. Health and safety was the biggest focus of the management to ensure that the virus will not be transmitted. During that day, they conducted an orientation that will impart and remind the safety measures that the company will undertake this new normal.
Robocash, complied with the following mandates from DOLE:
- Everyday monitoring of temperature assigned in head office and branches
- Vitamin C will be provided to all work on site employees (which are about 30-50%).
- Daily answering of Health Monitoring Questionnaire.
- Employee will be advised to go home should they have any COVID-19 like symptoms.
- Lactating room will be used as a quarantine facility for unwell employees.
Management also makes sure that the sanitation for the facilities will be implemented and social distancing will be practiced.Apply now
In addition, the management also gave employees an extra reminder and information about cough/sneezing etiquette, hand washing practices, not reporting to work when they feel ill. The company wants to make sure that they also keep motivating and boosting the employees to make them productive in the workplace.
Prior to this new normal, Robocash has been supporting Work from home arrangement since the initial lockdown last March.
Robocash can’t wait to reopen their offline branches soon to disburse short-term loans and help more Filipinos ease their financial woes.