Quick Loan For Unemployed
Borrowing money if you are unemployed is a tough ordeal. It is rare to find a lender who would trust that you are able to pay if you have no source of income. If you ever find one, they can give you a loan, but the terms will be rather unfavourable to you. An example of this is when they hike up the interest. On some occasions, the lender will ask for collateral, such as a car or a house and lot. If you default on your loan, the lender is going to seize the asset and make it his own. It will serve as your payment for the loan that you failed to pay.
So, how do you get an unemployed loan in the Philippines? We will discuss everything you need to know about this type of loan today.
Can I Get a Loan for the Unemployed at Robocash?
No, Robocash currently does not offer a loan for the unemployed. What Robocash can do is to give instant loan but only if you can prove that you have a steady source of income.
One great example is if you are a freelancer. As a freelancer, you are not technically employed, but you have a source of income that is steady.
But how much will Robocash give you? It truly depends on the amount of your real income. It is going to be a small amount because of the risks associated with your financial status. Your loan amount will also depend on how much you are regularly earning.
You will need to specify the amount of your income in the loan application, even if it is unofficial.
Here are the requirements to get started with:
- You should be 21 to 70 years old;
- You should be a Filipino citizen;
- You should provide your proof of identity.
With Robocash, you have to submit these documents before they start assessing your application. A proof of identity is an ID issued by the government, and it must bear your name and photo.
Do You Really Need a Loan for the Unemployed?
Yes, you do need this from time to time. If you are unemployed, you still need to pay your bills and other utilities to maintain your lifestyle.
Here are some reasons why loans for the unemployed in the Philippines are necessary for you:
- Bills – you need to pay your utilities and rent;
- School – if you are an adult and you are in college, you may need extra money for a project; it is also possible that you have children and you need money to pay for tuition;
- Emergencies – if your car or motorcycle breaks down, you may need a loan.
A loan is also necessary while you are looking for a job. In some cases, you may have already found a job, but your new employer requires that you submit some documents before you can get started. Examples of these are NBI clearance and a medical clearance. The medical clearance costs money, and you may need a loan to pay for it.
Alternative Loan Options for the Unemployed
So, if you are unemployed, where can you get a loan? While banks may not approve you, there are other institutions that issue loans for the unemployed with no bank account in the Philippines.
Here are some examples.
These are private institutions built for the sole purpose of lending money. Many of these offer support for the unemployed, but they also ask for a high interest.
In many cases, private lenders may also ask you for a property as a collateral. In the Philippines, it can be your tricycle, jeepney, or any asset that has financial value. Most of the time, the amount of money you can loan is equal to or less than the assessed value of the property. Still, there are companies that do not require collateral, you just need to look for them carefully and compare the conditions to avoid getting on high interest rates.
- You can be approved even if you are unemployed;
- Varying loan amounts;
- Several loan terms.
- You may need collateral;
- You need a co-borrower who will pay for your loan if you default on it;
- There may be a high interest rate.
A pawnshop is one of the best places to get a loan with interest if you have valuable property to bail out. For as long as you have a collaterizable item, you can get money and get approved with no questions asked.
- It’s easy to get a instant loans for unemployed;
- You can pay interest only month after month;
- You can get an extension for your payment terms.
- You cannot loan if you have no collateral;
- In the Philippines, only jewelries are mostly accepted; it is rare that a company would accept expensive items like guitars or antiques;
- Interest rates are quite high.
Borrowing from Friends and Family
One great source of emergency loans for the unemployed is family members and friends. There is a culture of helping one another in times of need in the Philippines.
- Easily available;
- No documentation needed;
- No interest rate to pay;
- Pay only when able.
- Can destroy relationships;
- You cannot borrow a big amount.
The great thing about this is that families and friends will not ask for interest. They will also be around whenever you need them, and loan you money without asking for any requirements. But if they find themselves in a difficult situation, they will not wait patiently. You will need to repay the debt urgently, otherwise the relationship with your friends will be destroyed and your reputation will suffer.
How Can I Maximize My Chances of Approving a Loan?
For easy loans for the unemployed in the Philippines, there are some things you need to prepare to improve your approval rate.
- Collateral – a piece of item you exchange with cash; if you default on your loan, the lender will take possessions of this item.
- Employment history – a list of documents proving you had been employed before and have the capacity to work if you have to.
- Co-borrower – a person who is willing to pay your loan in case you default.
If you have these three, you have better chances of getting approved for an unemployment loan. If not, your best shot is to have a collateral, and this property must be under your name.
A personal loan for unemployed is not impossible. It is hard to obtain, but you can still get one. Just make sure that you pay your loan on time. This way, you can apply for a loan again in the future.
And of course we wish you to find a stable job as quickly as possible to get a permanent income and take out loans in any bank or microfinance institution easily.