- A medical loan is a type of loan that you use for medical purposes.
- You can borrow money if you or a family member gets sick.
- Robocash does not give out medical loans at this time.
- However, you can still apply for a personal loan from Robocash and use the money for your personal needs, such as buying medicine.
Quick Medical Loans
A medical loan is a kind of credit that you use for health purposes. You can borrow money if you or some of your relatives are sick. You apply for a medical loan if you must to pay hospital bills or buy medicines that are expensive.
The focus of our discussion today is medical loan in the Philippines. Most medicine payments in the Philippines are known to be out-of-pocket, especially when receiving care in private institutions. Insurances cover only a small part of the costs. (1) The Philippine population is growing, and with it the cost of the health care industry. In 2018, they amounted to an estimated 766.9 billion Philippine pesos. (2) By the end of this tutorial, you will learn how to apply for medical credits, where to get them, and what requirements you need to prepare.
Can I Take a Medical Loan at Robocash?
At the moment Robocash is not issuing medicine loans. For now, it only offers standard personal loans. Nonetheless, this should not prevent you from applying for a loan from Robocash. You can still apply for a personal credit at Robocash and use the money for your personal demands. For example, you can buy medicine or pay for a carer to look after your relative.
Here are the requirements of Robocash for a personal loan:
– You should be a Filipino citizen;
– You should be between 21 and 70 years old;
– You should be employed or be able to provide a proof of income source;
– You should have a Philippine mobile number.
– Your mobile number must be active. A Robocash employee is going to call you and use this phone number to verify your details. Before you may apply for a loan, you should sign-up for an account online. If you borrow from Robocash, you want to know that there are no installment options here. You have to pay the debt in full plus the interest.
The great thing about a loan in Robocash is that you do not have to go to any physical location. There is no need to stand in a queue. Once you are approved, you will also get your funds deposited to your bank account. By the time you have to pay, you also do not need to go to a bank or any physical location. You can make online transfers to pay your credit.
What Are the Advantages of a Medical Loan?
Not all of us have saved enough money for emergencies. Sad reality of life is that we live from paycheck to paycheck. As such, we do not have funds on stand-by if health issues arise. This is why we want the support of financial institutions, especially if we are in a medical emergency situation.
It is also worth noting that health emergencies arise in times that we least expect it to. Below are some of the advantages of getting a credit for medicine treatment.
- Fast Cash – you can get approved in as short as 14 hours. This is crucial, as most medical credits only happen during a time of emergency. What do you think is going to happen if you have no money? You cannot buy medication, and the patient’s condition will just get aggravated.
- Easy Terms – many medical loans offer installment terms, especially so if you are applying for a loan in a bank or a private financial institution. This is important because a health problem can pull a family down financially. If a medical emergency happens to you, you will need some time to recover financially.
- Hospital security – some hospitals ask for a down payment before they perform any operation. While this is illegal, you can never be sure enough if the hospital where you brought your loved one is going to ask for a down payment. A medical loan that you secure within two days can help you pay this down payment. After you pay it, the hospital can start treating you or the patient.
These credits are important. You get money when you need it at the same time that your family members are pitching financial aid.Apply now
5 Situations for Taking Medical Loan
Here are some situations where you may need a medical credit:
– For medical operation – this can be because of a sudden medical issue like a heart attack, or if an accident happened to you or your relative.
– For medicine procedure – sometimes, it takes several days before a doctor can assess that a surgery is needed. If this happens, you may be financially unprepared. As such, you know where you can get a money.
– For health treatment for your family– in some situations, someone you love may get sick. In this case, you want to provide financial aid, but your personal funds are not enough.
– For health expenses – some people want to take medication regularly. Sometimes, you may run out of funds, but you need money to buy pills for them. It is in this situation that a credits comes in handy.
– For your hospital bills – you may also fall ill and end up in hospital with hospital bills to pay. It is a relief that you can file for a loan online. What this means is you will have money in your bank account without having to go out.
Whatever your situation is, a medical loan application in the Philippines is useful. Explore your options, and then list down the best companies where you can apply. Save that information in your phone.
Requirements for a Medical Loan
Here is a quick snapshot of what you prepare to apply for a loan:
- ID – you have to present a government ID to prove your identity;
- Proof of income – you can submit a Certificate of Employment or ITR document (3) from the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
Some companies may also ask for a proof of address. In this case, you will provide a photocopy of your credit card bill or utility bill.Apply now
- Health in the Philippines https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
- Health sector in the Philippines https://www.statista.com/topics/…
- Income Tax Return https://www.bir.gov.ph/index.php/…
DanicaSuperb App. It is very easy and fast approval. it's my second loan since the last time. Very happy to apply for this app. Highly recommended.5
AzenVery fast and reliable source of money. Easy payment option also 🙂5
DerickThis loan app is very convenient to use, easy to borrow cash especially during Petsa de peligro or anytime you need money. Easy to repay with low interest rate.5
JianVery reliable and fast approval. It helps a lot.4
ElleI recommend this loan app. It's the best app I've tried. Interest is not high, loan term is 30 days. Customer service staff are very nice. Fast cashout too and very reliable.4