Quick Medical Loans
A medical loan is a kind of loan that you use for medical purposes. You can loan money if you or some of your relatives are sick. You apply for a medical loan if you need to pay hospital bills or buy medicines that are expensive.
The focus of our discussion today is medical loan in the Philippines. By the end of this tutorial, you will learn how to apply for medical loans, where to get them, and what requirements you need to prepare.
Can I Take a Medical Loan at Robocash?
At the moment Robocash is not issuing medical loans. For now, it only offers standard personal loans. Nonetheless, this should not prevent you from applying for a loan from Robocash. You can still apply for a personal loan at Robocash and use the money for your personal needs. For example, you can buy medicine or pay for a carer to look after your relative.
Here are the requirements of Robocash for a personal loan:
– You should be a Filipino citizen;
– You should be between 21 and 70 years old;
– You should be employed or be able to provide a proof of income source;
– You should have a Philippine mobile number.
– Your mobile number must be active. A Robocash employee is going to call you and use this phone number to verify your details. Before you may apply for a loan, you should sign-up for an account online. If you borrow from Robocash, you need to know that there are no installment options here. You have to pay the loan in full plus the interest.
The great thing about a loan in Robocash is that you do not have to go to any physical location. There is no need to stand in a queue. Once you are approved, you will also get your funds deposited to your bank account. By the time you have to pay, you also do not need to go to a bank or any physical location. You can make online transfers to pay your loan.
What Are the Advantages of a Medical Loan?
Not all of us have saved enough money for emergencies. Sad reality of life is that we live from paycheck to paycheck. As such, we do not have funds on stand-by if medical issues arise. This is why we need the support of financial institutions, especially if we are in a medical emergency situation.
It is also worth noting that medical emergencies arise in times that we least expect it to. Below are some of the advantages of getting a loan for medical treatment.
- Fast Cash – with a medical loan, you can get approved in as short as 14 hours. This is crucial, as most medical loans only happen during a time of emergency. What do you think is going to happen if you have no money? You cannot buy medication, and the patient’s condition will just get aggravated.
- Easy Terms – many medical loans offer installment terms, especially so if you are applying for a loan in a bank or a private financial institution. This is important because a medical problem can pull a family down financially. If a medical emergency happens to you, you will need some time to recover financially.
- Hospital security – some hospitals ask for a down payment before they perform any operation. While this is illegal, you can never be sure enough if the hospital where you brought your loved one is going to ask for a down payment. A medical loan that you secure within two days can help you pay this down payment. After you pay it, the hospital can start treating you or the patient.
Medical loans are important. You get money when you need it at the same time that your family members are pitching financial aid.Apply now
5 Situations for Taking Medical Loan
Here are some situations where you may need a medical loan:
– Emergency – this can be because of a sudden medical issue like a heart attack, or if an accident happened to you or your relative.
– Surgical procedures – sometimes, it takes several days before a doctor can assess that a surgery is needed. If this happens, you may be financially unprepared. As such, you need to know where you can get a loan.
– Sick loved one – in some situations, someone you love may get sick. In this case, you want to provide financial aid, but your personal funds are not enough. A medical loan is therefore useful.
– Medicine refill – some people need to take medication regularly. Sometimes, you may run out of funds, but you need money to buy medical pills for them. It is in this situation that a medical loan comes in handy.
– You are sick – you can also get sick, and if you are living alone, it is a relief that you can file for a loan online. What this means is you will have money in your bank account without having to go out.
Whatever your situation is, a medical loan application in the Philippines is useful. Explore your options, and then list down the best companies where you can apply for a loan. Save that information in your phone.
Requirements for a Medical Loan
Here is a quick snapshot of what you need to prepare to apply for a loan:
- ID – you have to present a government ID to prove your identity;
- Proof of income – you can submit a Certificate of Employment or ITR document from the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
Some companies may also ask for a proof of address. In this case, you will need to provide a photocopy of your credit card bill or utility bill.
Medial loans are a necessity. You have to be prepared with information so if a disaster strikes, you know what to do. Visit Robocash and see how much money you can loan. Keep this company in mind so that you can apply for a personal loan which you will use for medical purposes if you need it.Apply now
RyanRobocash is one of a kind. They are true to their commitment that once u pass d review they will credit the loaned amount right away! In less than 5 mins we got the money transfered to my gf bank account. Amazing! Two thumbs up ROBOCASH!!!
EricaI tried Robocash out of curiosity. To cut to the chase, Robocash is ideal for "petsa de peligro" days where it's almost payday but also your bills is on due date because they have short payment terms (I was given 7 days term for my first loan). You can get approved as fast as 30mins and the loan will reflect immediately.
SamI loved RoboCash not just the app but for the whole experienced that I had in applying for a loan. Hassle free and loan disbursement is as quick counting 1-2-3.