- A credit score reflects your financial health, financial planning, and spending habits.
- A good score gives you a wide range of options to choose from whenever you are in need. If you cannot make the stipulated mostly payment, try to negotiate with the bank for an extension.
- You can improve your credit rating by following the recommendations in this article.
- Robocash provides loans even to people with bad credit in the Philippines. However, people with a good credit rating have a better chance.
Personal Loans With Bad Credit Score
Loans are an inevitable part of most Filipino’s lives. They use it for a variety of activities, from covering medical emergencies to debt consolidation. It’s quite usual for a Filipino, who lives on a shoestring budget, to miss the repayments of existing loans and to have some dots on his or her credit history. A bad credit score sends shivers down the spine of every individual in the Philippines. Improving the credit score takes time, and when an emergency hits, people don’t have the luxury of time to work on it.
Your credit score alone can’t stop the occurrence of a financial emergency. Still, it can stall your efforts to overcome it. A bad credit score gives banks and financial institutions ample reasons to mark one as a risky borrower and deny loans for an applicant.Banks and government agencies have a lengthy loan approval process without any assurance about the availability. This uncertainty forces borrowers to succumb to high-interest loans with unfavorable loan conditions. More often than not, people are looking for no collateral loans no credit check, so they don’t go to banks.
Bad credit loans with guaranteed approval in the Philippines
Contrary to common belief, a bad credit score doesn’t necessarily mean that you are ineligible for financial institutions’ loans. Even with a bad credit score, one can avail of affordable loans with minimal documentation and favorable loan conditions.
A credit score is just one of the different parameters that define your creditworthiness as a borrower. Various financial institutions such as private lenders, pawnshops, unions of creditors, or 5-6 lenders often do not overly rely on credit score values for assessing your eligibility for a guaranteed loan approval no credit check Philippines.
Their loan approval rates for secured and unsecured loans are higher, and the loan disbursement is quite fast. Besides, they provide a wide range of financial products such as personal loans, salary loans, payday loans, short-term loans, cash advance loans, or bank agreement loans. It enables people of all walks of life to have immediate access to finance with assured certainty to meet their financial emergencies.
Can I Get a Loan with a Bad Credit Score at Robocash?
Yes, you can.
As a premier lender committed to each Filipinos’ well-being, Robocash provides loans even for people with bad credit loans in the Philippines with minimal formalities. We have branches throughout the all country and have a fully-fledged online loan management portal. It enables one to get bad credit loans guaranteed approval Philippines irrespective of his or her credit score, location, or technical knowledge without needing a pledge, guarantor, or even a bank account.
Robocash does not exploit the borrower’s credit history weakness by inflating the interest rates or imposing unfavorable loan conditions. Our loan conditions are the same for all. There is no segregation based on their credit history. For those unable to continue with the stipulated loan payments, we offer an extension of the loan term for a nominal increase in the interest rates. It allows one to keep his or her credit score intact and keep the chances for better loans in the future.
We often overlook the small disparities in your previous loans’ repayment history as longs as the repayment is complete. Our approval rate for loans for bad credit in Philippines applicants is as high as 90%. As a state-licensed lender, Robocash is duty-bound to adhere to the laws of the Philippines. So if you have a heap of debts, there is a high chance for loan rejection.Apply now
Robocash loan conditions are quite simple:
- Any Filipino citizen with a working mobile connection within the age group of 21-70 years can apply for a fast loan approval no credit check Philippines up to PHP 10,000.
- Robocash uses the most advanced algorithms to automate its lending activities. So one can easily apply for a loan any time from anywhere through this online interface. The system will check your applications and give you a decision within a few seconds.
- If you have a bank account, the money transfer will take place instantaneously. If the borrower doesn’t have a bank account, we will issue a token for the loan amount. A customer can submit it at any of our cashpoints distributed across the Philippines and get the money without delay.
Where can I get my credit score in the Philippines?
Your credit rating is a three-digit number that measures you as a borrower. It contains all information about your financial transactions, online loans no credit check, cards, accounts. To find out your credit rating in the Philippines, you should request a CIC credit report. Go to the CIC website and choose “Getting a CIC Credit Report” from among other services. You will then need to visit the CIC office and you will receive your credit report. You can also get your credit report in any of the CIC’s bureaus: Compuscan Philippines, CIBI Information, Inc., TransUnion Philippines, CRIF Philippines.
Where can I get a personal loan with bad credit Philippines?
When an emergency hits, the borrower looks only for instant cash availability. The urgency blurs everything else and forces him or her to go with the first one without any second thought. It creates a vicious circle of defaulting repayments, lousy credit history, expensive loans, and unrecoverable debt traps.
Some of the institutions that offer loans for people with bad credit in the Philippines are:
When banks or Government agencies turn their back towards approving a loan stating poor credit, the first option for anyone would be private lenders. You may also see advertisements from personal loan lenders no credit check Philippines.
1. Even though private lenders are one of the most prominent players in the financial industry, the increasing presence of illegal lenders creates a threat to its goodwill. Usually, such illegal lenders won’t have any physical offices and operate through online mode only. They don’t follow lending regulations and often loot the customers through exorbitant interest rates or by charging upfront commissions for each loan approval.
2. The absence of proper agreement advantages them to change the loan conditions unilaterally, leading to conflicts at later stages. Some private lenders even take your ATM or government ID as a collateral security. Such ATM loans privilege the lender to control your finances by withdrawing excess money than your monthly repayment. It strains your financial stability, and you may be forced to resort to another loan from the same vendor again. Illegal lenders might not report the closure of loans to the credit agency. It will reduce your credit scores and curtails your chances of better loans in the future.
That is why you must carefully select lenders to get a fast loan approval no credit check Philippines.
- Pawnshops give you instant money against some valuable things. They don’t need any credit checks as they treat the pledged item as a guarantee.
- People use these pawnshops quite extensively. But the major problem with this system is the low appraisal for the pawned item and high-interest rates.
- A borrower has to make the one-time repayment, including the interest within a very short period. Even a single default of the payment can lead to the loss of the pawned item.
- These lenders target the vulnerable category of borrowers, such as small or micro business categories, with bad credit history.
- They will provide them an immediate loan, but the interest rates will be quite high, even up to 240%-1000% per annum.
Since these loans are unsecured, the lenders often resort to arm-twisting tactics such as violence and harassment to ensure timely repayments. Due to the total absence of any form of agreement, the loan repayment receipts might not be available for the borrower. It extends the loan repayments and increases their financial burden further.
Borrowing from Friends and Family
- Borrowing from family or friends is one of the most convenient ways of getting financial assistance.
- But if you are unable to make the payment on time, it will strain the relationship.
- Repeatedly borrowing money from the small circle of friends could give the impression that you are mismanaging your finances. It may tempt people to avoid you and will severely damage your reputation and social life.
How Can I Improve My Credit Score in the Philippines?
- Pay all credits on time and avoid debts.
- Do not apply for two or more credits at the same time.
- Do not exceed the limit of your credit card. Experts advise you to spend no more than 30% of your credit limit.
- Make two payments per month by credit card instead of one, on the last day and before the deadline.
- Do not spend more than you can afford.
These simple rules will help you improve your credit rating and increase the likelihood of your loan application being approved.
How to Choose a Company for a Bad Credit Personal Loan?
Getting a loan with a bad credit score is always a slippery wicket. If you are not careful, there is a high chance you will end up in a debt trap. You will see many offers of online loans no credit check with instant approval and not all of them will be from honest lenders.
1. Always compare the loan conditions and interest rates of different vendors.
2. Ensure that the lender you choose is registered and licensed.
3. Use the online loan calculator tool to get a realistic picture of the borrowing limit to make the repayments systemically without affecting your financial stability.
What is the easiest loan to get approved for?
To improve the chances of approval of any loan, follow our advice.
1. Always ensure that you submit the complete application without hiding any details about your existing unpaid loans. In case you have current loans with an excellent standing, check the possibilities for getting a loan from the same institution.
2. Before applying for a loan, check your eligibility for loans through the pre-qualification check feature. A formal loan application will force the bank to perform hard credit checks, and such tests will lower your credit score.
3. Similarly, resist the tendency to apply for loans at different banks. Multiple hard checks from various sources will create severe damage to your credit score.
4. Try to get secured loans wherever possible as they are much cheaper than unsecured ones.Apply now
MardeyGreat app and fast approval less than 5 mins I was approved after submitting the application. This is my 2nd loan with lowest interest and longer terms. Will surely recommend to my friends and colleagues. Thanks Robocash for RoboCARE to my financial needs.👍5
AsherThe best online loan app. Low interest, friendly customer service and fast approval. It was my second time. Hope they will higher my limit amount loan. I'l keep my good record for this platform.5
EfrenI give 5 star in this app. Nice app, very fast approval and they are very professional and the agent is very good. I recommend this app to my friend and family.5
MarieIt's my first time. It took just about 5 minutes and I was approved in an instant. Very helpful.4
RowenaI've been with Robocash since the pandemic started. They're the most reliable lending company I can trust with. They also offer better options in times that you cannot settle the full payment such as extending the loan for a period of time based on your preference. Their agents are also friendly and accommodating. Highly recommended, and I'll make sure to keep a longer relationship with Robocash.4