Quick loan in Quezon City
The bustling metropolis of Quezon City makes it the ideal place to find financing companies from which the citizens can obtain a quick loan. As a metropolis with an estimated population of +/- 3 million, people are likely to run into long lines in banks just to get a quick cash loan in Quezon city.
To combat this problem, a quick Google map search for financial institutions reveals a variety of locations like banks and personal loan lenders in the Philippines. But the recent pandemic is now forcing people to take necessary precautions, such as social distancing or just avoidance of going outdoors when there is no need to do anything crucial. Fortunately, in our time the internet has brought us new methods of communicating with one another as well as conducting financial transactions. Remote money lending in Quezon City is becoming more and more popular among Filipinos.
Robocash Personal Loans in Quezon City
But how to choose the best company among all the companies in Quezon City? Robocash is an online service that offers borrowers the ability to get a fast cash loan and the requirements are minimal and easy to provide. This company provides an opportunity to receive money in a bank account, as well as cash in one of the branches. You can choose the way that best suits your needs.
Advantages of Robocash Loans
Fully automated. Since this is an electronic mean of banking, it is expected for many of the processes to be carried out in the background out of site through servers and with an IT staff doing maintenance work.
High approval rate. One of the biggest issues that can pop up when applying for a loan, whether electronically or personally, at the bank is the disheartening news of disapproval. Thankfully, Robocash is a bit more lenient when it comes to approval due to minimal requirements. Providing accurate and detailed personal information increases the chance of approval, and loan application requests can be sent more than once if the first one was denied.
Online application. As this is an online loan application, the approval process and the transfer of loaned cash is delivered rather quickly. However, users can still experience a delay depending on the financial institution chosen to receive the amount.
Robocash Loan Terms
Robocash offers different conditions for new and regular borrowers.
First borrowers must repay their debt within 15 days from the approval date. The maximum possible loan amount for them is PHP 10,000. But for them Robocash offers the first interest-free loan. This is a very generous and advantageous offer to use!
For repeat borrowers, the loan is granted up to 30 days from the date of approval. They can get up to PHP 25,000. The interest rate will depend on the amount of the loan and its validity period. Now Robocash loans have an interest rate of 1.5% per day so loans should be paid back as quickly as possible.
To apply for a loan from Robocash, the borrower must fulfill the following requirements.
- The borrower must be of legal age or 21 years old and not more than 70 years of age.
- The borrower must be a Filipino citizen with a source of income along with a government-issued ID such as a passport or driver’s license.
- The borrower must register an account on the Robocash website.
- First-time registrants cannot avail of an installment loan just yet until they have paid their first loan.
To ease approval of the loan, borrowers may present additional documents aside from the government-issued IDs. Payslips, Income Tax Return (ITR), Certificate of Employment (COE), or if the borrower also owns a business establishment, a Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) certificate can be presented to Robocash.Apply now
Other Types of Quick Loans in the Philippines
Different lending companies in Quezon City offer other types of loans for different categories of people. Here are some of them.
Seafarer loans are a type of loan intended for Filipinos who are working out at sea. Many banks offer special conditions for seafarers, reduced interest rates and longer periods to ensure that their families are provided for during the long absence of husband and father.
This is a type of loan intended for Filipinos who are working in other countries (OFW Loans mean Overseas Filipino Workers). Applicants for this type of loan must fulfill requirements such as the following:
- OFW must be at least 21 years old but not older than 60. The applicant must not be 70 years of age by the time the loan matures.
- Employment is stable for at least 2 years.
- Must have relatives in the Philippines who can function as co-borrowers.
- The salary of the OFW must be between 40,000 to 50,000 in local currency.
- Must possess any two IDs (OWWA, Seaman’s book, Passport, and other OFW related ID)
- Certificate of Employment, Visa copy, Plane ticket and flight details.
Different banks may have different requirements, it is best to clarify them in a particular institution.
A salary loan is a type of loan that can be used for a variety of purposes such as home improvement, payment of education-related fees, medical emergencies, funding holiday vacations, and activities.
The requirements for obtaining this type of loan can vary from one financial institution to another so it is always a good idea to check for a list of these requirements on the financial institution’s website. Usually such a loan is issued through the company where the client works, and then payments are deducted from his or her salary.
Where can I borrow money in Quezon city?
Before applying for a loan and searching for a money lending company in Quezon city, it is always a good idea to do a quick search on the difference in style between banks and other personal loan lenders in Philippines. Let’s talk about the types of financial companies, the pros and cons of each of them.
People go to the bank when they want to borrow a large sum for a long period, have a large stable income, and often a co-borrower.
Pros of Loaning from Banks:
- Low-Interest Rate. Banks generally give out loans with lower interest rates than those offered by private lenders. The reason for this is banks are more stringent when it comes to requirements, in some cases, banks can also ask for a collateral.
- Payments are done at regular intervals. The beauty of loaning from banks is a fixed schedule of payments. This fixed schedule allows borrowers, especially businesses, to schedule their finances.
- No-Risk of Equity. In the case of a business loan, banks do not require a seat or position at the business as a trade-off. Banks evaluate the business’s ability to pay by checking to ensure that the business has a stable operation for a certain amount of time.
- No Strings Attached – Once the loan has been paid off, there are no more obligations left.
Cons of Loaning from Banks:
- Stringent Requirements – The barrier to entry in loaning from banks is the strict requirements so anyone who wants to borrow must fulfill the requirements and banks have a varied set of demands so borrowers must check everything from loaning requirements to payment conditions.
- Collateral. Some banks may require collateral depending on the type of loan so borrowers must make sure to pay their debts before their respective deadlines. If the loan is unpaid on time then any assets set as collateral can be claimed by the bank.
- Late Payments Can Cost Borrowers. Banks can be strict, and being late in payments may result in a negative credit score.
Pawnshops loan is a type of loan practiced by financial institutions. Banks can lend credit to other banks but the loan must be returned by collateral. These types of collateral can be in the form of stocks, bonds, or any asset that can be liquidated. Individuals may also apply for a Pawnshop loan, an example of this type of loan is secure loans.
Pros of Loaning from Pawnshop:
- Speed. You can get the required amount within 1 hour.
- 100% approval. If you have collateral, you’ll be guaranteed a loan.
- Convenient location. At the moment, pawnshops can be found in every district of Quezon City, and not even one.
Cons of Loaning from Pawnshop:
- The risk of losing property. You may lose your deposit if you allow a delay.
- Low valuation. A pawnshop employee may underestimate the value of your collateral.
- Personal presence. Pawnshops don’t work online.
Fast lending companies
If a customer needs money right now, he or she goes to a microfinance organization for an emergency loan. This is a good option for those who do not have collateral and guarantors and cannot wait long for approval, as is the case with a bank loan.
Pros of Loaning from lending companies:
- Simplicity. Loan requirements are not as stringent as those in banks.
- Small loan term. You can return it quickly.
- Quick approval of the loan. You’ll get a loan faster than the bank.
- No need to come to the office. Application can be performed online
- No bail. You do not need collateral and a guarantor to obtain a loan.
Cons of Loaning from MFIs:
- Small amount. The maximum amount that can be loaned is typically smaller.
- A short loan time. Depending on the lending company, the period required to pay for everything can be shorter.
- The interest is higher than in the bank. Interest rates can be quite high even for a small loan.
Advantages of fast cash loans
Easy application process
The application process for fast cash loans is typically done electronically or through the internet and therefore the processing of data is much faster, making the approval time shorter.
Available to all people
Seeing that most fast cash loan services are served on the internet, anyone can apply for a loan at any time as long as they fulfill the minimum requirements of the service especially the country of residence, age, and proof of employment.
Quick money transfer
Money is obtained immediately once approved by the lending company but the moment when it is available for withdrawal depends on the bank assigned for deposit as there may still be some additional processing that needs to be done.
Convenient loan repayment
Repaying any debt can be done on time and the convenience comes from the fact that the borrower does not have to present himself or herself physically at the financial institution. Everything can be paid online.
In times of emergencies, having financial institutions that provide a quick mean to obtain a fast cash loan is valuable. If you need additional help regarding how to loan in Quezon city, for example, always read reviews. Most importantly, look up the Robocash service where loans you borrow money at your terms and amount to invest in a new business during a pandemic or for paying bills and rent.Apply now
RyanRobocash is one of a kind. They are true to their commitment that once u pass d review they will credit the loaned amount right away! In less than 5 mins we got the money transfered to my gf bank account. Amazing! Two thumbs up ROBOCASH!!!
EricaI tried Robocash out of curiosity. To cut to the chase, Robocash is ideal for "petsa de peligro" days where it's almost payday but also your bills is on due date because they have short payment terms (I was given 7 days term for my first loan). You can get approved as fast as 30mins and the loan will reflect immediately.
SamI loved RoboCash not just the app but for the whole experienced that I had in applying for a loan. Hassle free and loan disbursement is as quick counting 1-2-3.