- Fast loans are very popular in Quezon City.
- There are many companies where you can get a loan, but online loans are especially in demand right now.
- We recommend Robocash to get a quick loan in Quezon City.
- You can get up to 25,000 pesos without going to the office.
Quick loan in Quezon City
The bustling metropolis of Quezon City makes it the ideal place to find financing companies from which the citizens can obtain a quick loan. As a metropolis with an estimated population of +/- 3 million, people are likely to run into long lines in banks just to get a quick cash loan in Quezon city.
To combat this problem, a quick Google map search for financial institutions reveals a variety of locations like banks and personal loan lenders in the Philippines. But the recent pandemic is now forcing people to take necessary precautions, such as social distancing or just avoidance of going outdoors when there is no need to do anything crucial. Fortunately, in our time the internet has brought us new methods of communicating with one another as well as conducting financial transactions. Remote money lending in Quezon City is becoming more and more popular among Filipinos.
Robocash Personal Loans in Quezon City
But how to choose the best company among all the companies in Quezon City? Robocash is an online service that offers borrowers the ability to get a fast cash loan and the requirements are minimal and easy to provide. This company provides an opportunity to receive money in a bank account, as well as cash in one of the branches. You can choose the way that best suits your needs.
Advantages of Robocash Loans
Fully automated. Since this is an electronic mean of banking, it is expected for many of the processes to be carried out in the background out of site through servers and with an IT staff doing maintenance work.
High approval rate. One of the biggest issues that can pop up when applying, whether electronically or personally, at the bank is the disheartening news of disapproval. Thankfully, Robocash is a bit more lenient when it comes to approval due to minimal requirements. Providing accurate and detailed personal information increases the chance of approval, and application requests can be sent more than once if the first one was denied.
Online application. As this is an online loan application, the approval process and the transfer of cash is delivered rather quickly. However, users can still experience a delay depending on the financial institution chosen to receive the amount.
Robocash Loan Terms
Robocash offers different conditions for new and regular clients.
First borrowers must repay their debt within 15 days from the approval date. The maximum possible amount for them is PHP 10,000. But for them Robocash offers the first interest-free loan. This is a very generous and advantageous offer to use!
For repeat clients, the loan is granted up to 30 days from the date of approval. They can get up to PHP 25,000. The Robocash interest rate will depend on the amount of the credit and its validity period. Now Robocash loans have an interest rate of 1.5% per day so loans should be paid back as quickly as possible.
To apply for a cash from Robocash, the borrower must fulfill the following requirements.
- You must be of legal age or 21 years old and not more than 70 years of age.
- You must be a Filipino citizen with a source of income along with a government-issued ID such as a passport or driver’s license.
- You must register an account on the Robocash website.
- First-time registrants cannot avail of an installment loan just yet until they have paid their first credit.
To ease approval of the credit, borrowers may present additional documents aside from the government-issued IDs. Payslips, Income Tax Return (ITR), Certificate of Employment (COE), or if the borrower also owns a business establishment, a Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) certificate can be presented to Robocash.
We advise you to pay back your loans on time, on the date specified in the loan agreement. If you have a Robocash unpaid loan, you can extend it or contact the company on email@example.com or by calling the hotline number. And they will offer you a solution depending on your situation.Apply now
Robocash branches not far from Quezon City
|VICTORY MALL CALOOCAN||10:00AM-7PM||Ground Flr., Victory Mall., Rizal Avenue Ext. Caloocan. Metro Manila|
|NORTHWESTMONUMENTO||10:AM-6:00PM||Ground Flr., Northwest Plaza, Rizal Ave. Ext. Monumento, Caloocan City|
|SUPER 8 GUADALUPE||8:00AM-5:00PM||Ground Flr., Super 8 Commonwealth Ave. Corner Villangco St. Brgy. Commonwealth, Quezon City|
|SUPER 8 COMMONWELATH||8:00AM-5:00PM||Ground Flr., Super 8 Commonwealth Ave. Corner Villangco St. Brgy. Commonwealth, Quezon City)|
|ANTIPOLO||8:00AM-5:00PM||ML Quezon St., Antipolo City, 148, Bagong Nayon, Antipolo City|
|MASINAG||8:00AM-5:00PM||Unit FC-1A Lenjul Bldg., Sumulong Corner Marcos Hi Way, Antipolo City|
|STA LUCIA||9:00AM-6:00PM||Lower Ground Flr. near supermarket, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, Marcos Hi-way cor. Felix Avenue Cainta, Rizal|
|COGEO||8:00AM-5:00PM||Cogeo Commercial Bldg., Cogeo Gate 3, Unit LS-08, Bagong Nayon, Antipolo City|
|SAN MATEO||8:00AM-5:00PM||P. Burgos Cor General Luna St., Sta Ana, San Mateo, Rizal|
|SUPER 8 NOVALICHES||8:00AM-5PM||Ground Flr., Super 8 Novaliches, Quirino Hi Way, Brgy. Sta. Monica Novaliches, Quezon City (in front of Susano Market|
|SUPER 8 GMA CAVITE||8:00AM-5:00PM||MAGRA Commercial Center, Congressional Rd., General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite|
|VICTORY MALL LACSON||9:00AM-6:00PM||Unit G23 Victory Lacson Underpass,, Barangay 306, Quiapo Manila|
Other Types of Quick Loans in the Philippines
Different lending companies in Quezon City offer other types of loans for different categories of people. Here are some of them.
Seafarer loans are a type of credit intended for Filipinos who are working out at sea. Many banks offer special conditions for seafarers, reduced interest rates and longer periods to ensure that their families are provided for during the long absence of husband and father.
This is a type of loan intended for Filipinos who are working in other countries (OFW Loans mean Overseas Filipino Workers). Applicants for this type must fulfill requirements such as the following:
- OFW must be at least 21 years old but not older than 60. The applicant must not be 70 years of age by the time the credit matures.
- Employment is stable for at least 2 years.
- Must have relatives in the Philippines who can function as co-borrowers.
- The salary of the OFW must be between 40,000 to 50,000 in local currency.
- Must possess any two IDs (OWWA, Seaman’s book, Passport, and other OFW related ID)
- Certificate of Employment, Visa copy, Plane ticket and flight details.
Different companyes may have different requirements, it is best to clarify them in a particular institution.
A salary loan is a type of credit that can be used for a variety of purposes such as home improvement, payment of education-related fees, medical emergencies, funding holiday vacations, and activities.
The requirements for obtaining this type of credit can vary from one financial institution to another so it is always a good idea to check for a list of these requirements on the financial institution’s website. Usually such a loan is issued through the company where the client works, and then payments are deducted from his or her salary.
Where can I borrow money in Quezon city?
Before applying and searching for a money lending company in Quezon city, it is always a good idea to do a quick search on the difference in style between banks and other personal loan lenders in Philippines. Let’s talk about the types of financial companies, the pros and cons of each of them.
People go to the bank when they want to borrow a large sum for a long period, have a large stable income, and often a co-borrower.
Pros of Loaning from Banks:
- Low-Interest Rate. Banks generally give out loans with lower interest rates than those offered by private lenders. The reason for this is banks are more stringent when it comes to requirements, in some cases, it can also ask for a collateral.
- Payments are done at regular intervals. The beauty of loaning is a fixed schedule of payments. This fixed schedule allows clients, especially businesses, to schedule their finances.
- No-Risk of Equity. In the case of a business loan, banks do not require a seat or position at the business as a trade-off. Banks evaluate the business’s ability to pay by checking to ensure that the business has a stable operation for a certain amount of time.
- No Strings Attached – Once the credit has been paid off, there are no more obligations left.
Cons of Loaning from Banks:
- Stringent Requirements – The barrier to entry in loaning is the strict requirements so anyone who wants to borrow must fulfill the requirements and banks have a varied set of demands so clients must check everything from loaning requirements to payment conditions.
- Collateral. Some banks may require collateral depending on the type of loan so borrowers must make sure to pay their debts before their respective deadlines. If the loan is unpaid on time then any assets set as collateral can be claimed.
- Late Payments Can Cost Borrowers. Banks can be strict, and being late in payments may result in a negative credit score.
Pawnshops loan is a type of credit practiced by financial institutions. It is a loan against the security of valuable property.
Pros of Loaning from Pawnshop:
- Speed. You can get the required amount within 1 hour.
- 100% approval. If you have collateral, you’ll be guaranteed a loan.
- Convenient location. At the moment, pawnshops can be found in every district of Quezon City, and not even one.
Cons of Loaning from Pawnshop:
- The risk of losing property. You may lose your deposit if you allow a delay.
- Low valuation. A pawnshop employee may underestimate the value of your collateral.
- Personal presence. Pawnshops don’t work online.
Fast lending companies
If a customer needs money right now, he or she goes to a microfinance organization for an emergency loan. This is a good option for those who do not have collateral and guarantors and cannot wait long for approval, as is the case with a bank loan.
Pros of Loaning from lending companies:
- Simplicity. Requirements are not as stringent as those in banks.
- Small term. You can return it quickly.
- Quick approval. You’ll get a money faster.
- No need to come to the office. Application can be performed online
- No bail. You do not need collateral and a guarantor to obtain a money.
Cons of Loaning from MFIs:
- Small amount. The maximum amount that can be loaned is typically smaller.
- A short loan time. Depending on the lending company in Quezon City, the period required to pay for everything can be shorter.
- The interest is higher than in the bank. Interest rates can be quite high even for a small loan.
Why do People Take Online Loans?
Usually, people take credits when the out of the pocket expenses exceed their regular savings. For instance, if you had to spend a substantial amount on your pet dog’s treatment, your financial reserves for credit card payments will become inadequate, at least for the month. Similarly, purchasing an expensive product that you have earmarked for offer periods or an additional payment of taxes, etc. can topple your financial plans for the month.
These are the most common reasons for the Filipinos to arrange a online loan:
1. Medical Emergencies
Health problems always come at the wrong time, and it’s impossible to prepare for them. If you don’t have savings, you can cover medical expenses with a loan for medical treatment. For example, buy expensive medications or pay for a nurse’s care.
2. Payment for Education
Not all families can provide their children with a decent education, because it takes a lot of money. There is a way out – an education loan. Your children will thank you!
3. Home improvements and renovation
Finance your quality of life! Make improvements, and renovate your home, because you can use a money to do so.
4. Appliance purchases
Allow yourself the appliances you’ve always dreamed of! You can get a phone or a TV loan, buy the best refrigerator, air conditioner, or tablet. Upgrade your gadgets and devices!
Whatever the reasons are, if you default the credit card payment, it will reduce your credit scores. A low credit score and a blemished credit history will make you ineligible for any other credits.
Advantages of fast cash loans
Easy application process
The application process for fast cash loans is typically done electronically or through the internet and therefore the processing of data is much faster, making the approval time shorter.
Available to all people
Seeing that most fast cash loan services are served on the internet, anyone can apply at any time as long as they fulfill the minimum requirements of the service especially the country of residence, age, and proof of employment.
Quick money transfer
Money is obtained immediately once approved by the lending company but the moment when it is available for withdrawal depends on the bank assigned for deposit as there may still be some additional processing that needs to be done.
Convenient loan repayment
Repaying any debt can be done on time and the convenience comes from the fact that the client does not have to present himself or herself physically at the financial institution. Everything can be paid online.
SSS pension loan in Quezon city
The state-run pension fund for private sector workers introduced a pension credit scheme for all Filipino retirees in 2019. These loans are available nationwide, including in Quezon City.
Retirees can borrow up to 12 times their basic monthly pension. A retired SSS member can also borrow three, six and nine times his or her monthly pension plus an allowance of 1,000 pesos. The amount must be repaid within six, 12 or 24 months, starting from the second month after the loan is granted.
Borrowers must be at least 85 years old by the end of the loan period and must have no outstanding contributions or loan balances from the SSS. This also applies to advance pensions secured by an SSS disaster relief package. The borrower must have an active status and receive their regular monthly pension.
In September 2020, SSS with added a new feature to its website to make the SSS pension loan online, which is particularly convenient in the face of a pandemic. Older Quezon City residents can now easily apply for the scheme without visiting SSS branches using their My.SSS account.
Pag-Ibig housing loan in Quezon city
Even if you are a low- or middle-income Quezon City resident, you too can afford to own a home. The Pag-IBIG housing fund, gives its members the opportunity to finance the purchase of a house in Quezon City at a lower rate than banks. In order to qualify for a Pag-Ibig housing loan in Quezon city, the following requirements must be met.
1. active Pag-IBIG member with a minimum contribution of 24 months;
2. Not older than 65 years at the time of application and 70 years at the time of repayment.
3. no outstanding Pag-IBIG loans or any other loan debts.
The Pag-IBIG home loan is good because it can be used not only to finance the purchase and construction of your house and plot, but even to improve your home.Apply now
GeeEasy and fast loan application with low processing fee. A great help for emergency financial needs.5
JanroseVery considerate, they will give you enough time to settle or renew your loan with minimum interest.4
RowenaI've been with Robocash since the pandemic started. They're the most reliable lending company I can trust with. They also offer better options in times that you cannot settle the full payment such as extending the loan for a period of time based on your preference. Their agents are also friendly and accommodating. Highly recommended, and I'll make sure to keep a longer relationship with Robocash.5
MardeyGreat app and fast approval less than 5 mins I was approved after submitting the application. This is my 2nd loan with lowest interest and longer terms. Will surely recommend to my friends and colleagues. Thanks Robocash for RoboCARE to my financial needs.👍5
AsherThe best online loan app. Low interest, friendly customer service and fast approval. It was my second time. Hope they will higher my limit amount loan. I'l keep my good record for this platform.4