- Lazada e-wallet has become one of the best digital payment platforms Filipinos are using.
- The site is convenient and reliable to shop and pay for the bill. It comes with a loaning feature that enables the Philippines to request a soft loan when shopping.
- But if you are refused a loan, Robocash can always help.
- The Robocash loan requested is approved instantly, to allow you to continue shopping till you drop.
How to Use Lazada Wallet in the Philippines
The world is changing and people are moving towards cashless paying methods. According to recent study PayPal discovered, 44% of bills in the Philippines are paid using digital wallets. The figure has even increased due to the pandemic, as more users have to subscribe to these services.
The move is to keep themselves safe amid the pandemic considering various businesses have moved their services online to remain afloat and compete. Lazada is one of the popular online shopping sites. The firm has even gone a step further into offering an ideal shopping experience thanks to the Lazada wallet. This has seen the online payment platform gain traction among Filipinos. Let’s dive in and learn what is a Lazada wallet and how it works.
What is Lazada Wallet?
What is Lazada e-wallet? That’s the question when you hear about the digital wallet. Well, it’s an online prepaid account that allows you to purchase products and services from Lazada digital shops.
The Lazada wallets come with amazing features which you will find very useful as an online shopper. The one-click check-out procedure comes in handy to avoid the extra charges. This is a fee that is incurred once the product has been delivered on a cash-on-delivery basis.
In case you have insufficient funds in the account, you can top-up your online wallet via credit card, or online banks and get an amazing shopping experience. You are allowed to deposit a minimum amount of PHP 20 and a maximum of PHP 50,000 on your wallet. That said, the platform is safe and secure as all the transactions are protected by Lazada’s Payment Protection.
How to Load Lazada Wallet App
Loading your digital wallet is a simple process that takes a few minutes. Here are the steps to follow on how to load the Lazada wallet.
1. Open Lazada’s Mobile Recharge Page and input your cell phone number.
2. The next step is to select the loan amount or data promo you desire. Once this is done, click on the “Load Now” button. This takes you to the next page where you are required to input your credit or debit card details. Then click the “Review Order” button.
3. However, before clicking the “Place Order” button check if the details you’ve given are correct. If you are certain about the information, then click the “Done” button.
7 Steps to Activate Your Lazada Account
Activating your Lazada account is a simple process as well. Once you’ve finished, your account will be up and running. Below is a 7 step guide on how to activate the Lazada wallet.
1. The first step is opening your Lazada mobile app and clicking on the “Wallet” button.
2. Go to the “My Wallet page” and click on the “Activate My Wallet” icon to continue.
3. The next step is typing your mobile number in the empty field. Once this is done, you’ll receive a code.
4. The verification code shall be sent to you via SMS. Enter the code in the corresponding field.
5. Click on the “Verify Mobile Number” icon and proceed to the next field.
6. The next task is checking the Terms and Policy box. This shows that you have agreed on the firm’s regulations.
7. Lastly, when the verification procedure is finished, a page that displays your balance and details will show. Plus, the features you stand to enjoy shall also be displayed on this page.
Shopping and Paying Bills with Lazada Wallet
Shopping and payment of bills have been made easier, thanks to the Lazada wallet. The wallet gives you a chance to facilitate financial transactions without having to move a muscle. All it takes is just a click of a button and your bills are paid instantly.
The amazing thing is the site comes with a Lazada wallet voucher. The voucher gives you a chance to purchase a product or service at a reduced price. They come with codes that can be used in making purchases. Therefore, be on the lookout for the wallet vouchers since they are usually given at the end of the month or during the holiday season.
How does one use the wallet to make payments? Below are steps on how to use Lazada wallet.
1. When it comes to paying your bills or expenses select the online wallet as the default method of payment. This is for the checkout.
2. However, if the wallet is not listed as one of the suggested payment methods, click on the more options buttons. This shall give you a drop-down list of the online payment methods present. Scroll down and look for the Lazada wallet and then select it as the checkout option.
3. On the other hand, if you don’t have enough cash in your online wallet to cover the expense we recommend topping up. Click “Cash In and Pay” to deposit cash in your account. Though we recommend making the deposit 48 hours before the purchase. This ensures the cash reflects in your Lazada e-wallet on time. In the section below we’ll discuss how to top-up your wallet in depth.
How to Cash In a Lazada Wallet?
Topping up your e-wallet is as easy as ABC. This is a guide on how to cash in a Lazada wallet.
1. The first step is logging into your Lazada account to access your wallet.
2. Once logged in, click the “Cash In” tab which takes you to the cash-in page. On the page, you will indicate the desired amount you want to deposit in your wallet.
3. The next step is selecting the type of “Cash In Channel” you desire to use. Remember that to cash in using online banking or OTC you will need a subscriber number or reference. It is sent to you via SMS or email. The code is what you fill in the field specified and then click the “Done” tab.
4. You’ll then receive a notification of the transaction details through SMS and email.
How to Withdraw from a Lazada Wallet?
Unfortunately, you can’t withdraw the balance from your wallet. The deposits can be used to make other purchases instead. Hence, we always advocate for depositing the exact amount needed for the purchase.
Also check the amount twice before topping up to avoid this. The positive side to this is that the balances and refunds don’t have expiration dates. Thus, your extra cash is safe and secure for the next purchase.
Pros and Cons of Lazada Wallet
Just like any other product in the market the E-Wallet has its ups and downs.
· You gain access to exclusive discounts when using the wallet. That helps to save cash.
· When using the wallet to make purchases you earn rewards that can be used in various forms. That includes promo codes, discount vouchers, etc.
· The platform also gives you a chance to apply for Lazada loans. The firm has partnered with various online loan providers to ensure this is possible. If you lack cash, you can request a soft loan from the providers.
· Another advantage is when you are not satisfied with the purchase, you’ll receive your refund instantly. Just make the request and the cash shall be availed into your e-wallet account.
· The platform doesn’t allow one to withdraw their balance.
Can I Repay a Robocash Loan with Lazada?
Unfortunately, Robocash loans can’t be repaid using the platform. Though there are other payment methods you can use to settle your loan on time. The avenues for this include the following:
The 7-Eleven is a well-known store in the Philippines. It acts as a social and business center where Filipinos meet to grab a quick lunch, shop, or even socialize. At the center, you’ll find the CliQQ Kiosk Machines. The machines give you a chance to make Robocash loan repayments. They have a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and operate.
Once the payment is made, remember to take the payment print-out receipt to the cashier. But before handing it in check the details to ensure you have the right amount printed out. The cashier will then scan your payment code to approve the transaction. Keep the receipts safe since you might require them in the future for reference.
B. Cebuana or Bayad Center
The center is located in malls such as Robinsons and SM. Basically, in any customer service mall, you shall find the center. Hence you can visit the stations and make your loan payments. On the other hand, there is the Bayad Center Online Payment app.
This has made it easier for one to service their Robocash loans with a click of a button. All you have to do is to download and install the app on your smartphone.
C. RFC Offline Branches
These refer to branches that are spread all over the country. To get details on the offline branches there is a map showcasing details of the regions. The regions are Makati, Pasig, Caloocan, San Mateo among others. Visit https://robocash.ph/branches to find out more about the offline branches where you can make your loan repayments.
D. Via Union Bank
Union Bank is one of the trusted institutions which work with Robocash. You can step into any Union Bank branch and make your Robocash loan repayment over the counter. Alternatively, you can use the online Union Banking site or app to loan payments as well.
The site is easy to use and takes a few minutes. All you have to do is create an account with the Union Bank, that’s if you lack one. But if you do have one, login and make the repayment.
JoanaI give this 5 stars rate but I think it is worth for more than 5 stars rate. I was really amazed by this app loan lender, it really fit its name to it. Just a second! Imagine how fast the approval and the disbursement of the loan. I am totally shook! worth recommended to all! 👍👍👍👍5
JamelynThe best app that i have tried so far easy to apply and real time disbursement . low interest,and the 1st loan has 0% interest.4
FiaGreat app. Kinda low interest. Easy to apply, Fast and no hassle. Thank you Robocash.5
Marilyn MasaltaThis is reliable app for emergency needs with zero interest within 7days super unique and rare just to pay on time no problem at all.Thumbs up 100%4
RosalieFor now,it's 5 stars. I already got the money in just seconds . No calls for first timers and that's what I like the most...5