- An emergency loan is a loan you take out because of an unforeseen event, such as medical treatment.
- We recommend Robocash for a quick emergency loan.
- You can spend this loan for any purpose.
Fast Emergency Loans
An emergency loan is one that you borrow because of unforeseen circumstances. Unlike other loans, this is a kind of loan that you can get in as quick as 24 hours. And rightfully so – you need cash right now.
The two most common types of emergency loans online in the Philippines are due to accidents and medical reasons. You never know when an emergency is going to strike, and it is best to be prepared and know where to get emergency loan and get cash really fast if it happens. People also often take out emergency loans in Philippines without bank account for many other needs, such as urgent purchases or service charges.
Where can I borrow money fast in the Philippines?
We recommend Robocash to get a quick emergency loan. Today, you will learn everything you need to know about Robocash — by the end of this tutorial, you should be ready to explore how much loan you can avail in Robocash and apply for a quick loan. Robocash is an online company that offers profitable loans to Filipinos, emergencies included. In this section, we will focus on how you can get a loan from the company, and what you can expect from the service.
How to get a loan in Robocash? All you need is to go to the website and click on the button; you can do the same from the emergency loan app “Robocash – Online Loan Philippines”. If you are a new borrower, your maximum loanable amount is PHP 10,000. If you are a repeat borrower, your maximum loanable amount depends on your previous transactions with Robocash and can reach PHP 25,000.
Who can borrow? To be able to borrow from Robocash, you need to be a Filipino citizen. You must be between 21 and 70 years of age and have a valid government ID issued in the Philippines. You should also have a working mobile number.
Terms and conditions of Robocash Emergency loan
If you apply for a loan you should register on the website first. You have to prove your identity, and you must have a Philippine bank account. The company will send you a digital code to sign the agreement by text message and you sign the loan agreement. It will be stored digitally on the Robocash website. Once you have paid your first loan, you will be able to borrow more money for a longer period.
As you can see, Robocash is a little lax when it comes to the requirements. It does not work like the average financial institution. Here, you have a lot of freedom and leeway. The loan amount is small if you are just starting out, but this amount is going to increase over time if you prove to be a good borrower.
The secret to be trusted is to pay your loans on time. Robocash is going to increase your loan limit if you are a good payer.Apply now
Why is Robocash the best?
Robocash is the best loan company in the Philippines because it is easy to transact with them. Robocash is officially registered and operates in accordance with the law. (1) With Robocash, there is practically no hassle. The only issue is you may get disapproved if you do not meet the requirements.
Here are the benefits of dealing with Robocash:
- The company works online. You can apply online and you do not have to show up in person, even if they have multiple physical offices. Just go to the website and fill out the application form, and then wait for their instructions.
- Quick loan approval. You will receive approval for your loan in as quick as 24 hours. Many financial institutions make you wait for at least five business days. By this time, your emergency may be over.
- Quick loan without any trouble. Only minimum information is required if you are going to borrow, such as your personal details, government ID, and proof of income. You do not need any collateral or anything like that.
- Borrow for any reason. With Robocash, you can borrow for any reason; you can apply for a cash loan, payday loan, and you can also apply for personal loans.
- Receiving a loan by a bank transfer. You do not have to go to the Robocash location physically to get the money; they will deposit it into your bank account.
- Easy payment. You can pay your loan via bank transfers; you can also use the online DragonPay system to pay your loan
As you can see, Robocash offers an easy way to get a loan without any hassle. On top of this, you have the convenience of repaying the loan for the comfort of your own home.
How do I get an emergency loan?
There are only a few steps to get an emergency cash loan in the Philippines. Below are the things you need to do:
- Online registration. The first step is to register on the website. You have to register your phone number, create a password, and then your email address. Once you do this, you will receive instructions from the company how to proceed.
- Check terms and amounts. For first-time loan applications, your maximum is P10,000. This will be subject to approval. You also have to enter your bank account name and account number in the system.
- Wait for an answer. You should wait for 24 hours to receive news from the company. This will be sent to you via email or SMS.
- If you get approved, the last step is to get cash. What this means is that the cash will be deposited into your bank account. You do not have to go to the physical branches of Robocash to get the money. If you have an ATM card, you can go to any machine and withdraw it.
How can I get an emergency loan with no job?
Borrowing money if you are unemployed is quite difficult. It is difficult to find a creditor who would believe that you can pay if you do not have a stable source of income. He can give you a loan, but the conditions will be unfavorable for you, with high interest or with the provision of collateral.
As for Robocash, the company does not give emergency loans to the unemployed. Robocash will give you a loan, but only if you can prove that you have a stable source of income. For example, if you are a freelancer, even without formal employment. The amount of your credit will also depend on how much you earn regularly. In the application for a loan you will need to specify the amount of your income, even if it is unofficial.
Why do People Take Emergency Loans?
Usually, people take emergency loans when the out of the pocket expenses exceed their regular savings. For instance, if you had to spend a substantial amount on your pet dog’s treatment, your financial reserves for credit card payments will become inadequate, at least for the month. Similarly, purchasing an expensive product that you have earmarked for offer periods or an additional payment of taxes, etc. can topple your financial plans for the month.
These are the most common reasons for the Filipinos to arrange a Salary loan:
1. Medical Emergencies
Health problems always come at the wrong time, and it’s impossible to prepare for them. If you don’t have savings, you can cover medical expenses with a loan for medical treatment. For example, buy expensive medications or pay for a nurse’s care.
2. Paying Bills
If you’re having temporary difficulties paying your bills, a personal loan can help. You can pay utility bills, Internet bills, and more. The main thing is not to do this every month!
3. Payment for Education
Not all families can provide their children with a decent education, because it takes a lot of money. There is a way out – an education loan. Your children will thank you!
4. Home improvements and renovation
Finance your quality of life! Make improvements, and renovate your home, because you can use a loan to do so.
5. Debt consolidation
You can use a personal loan to consolidate major loans, credit card or other types of debt. Debt consolidation loan is one of the most popular loan purposes among Filipinos.
Whatever the reasons are, if you default the credit card payment, it will reduce your credit scores. A low credit score and a blemished credit history will make you ineligible for any other loans.
Advantages of quick emergency loan
Now, let us take a look at the advantages of applying for an emergency loan.
Quick and convenient. Emergency loan in the Philippines is fast and easy. You no longer have to stand in line to apply. You also do not need a lot of paperwork. You do not have to go through an interview with a bank manager. You can complete the entire loan application procedure online.
Available to any Filipino. An emergency loan is offered to all Filipinos who meet the requirements. You just have to be at least 21 years old, or maximum of 70 years old. Such age requirements are in Robocash, but there may be other requirements in other companies. You just need to provide a valid government ID plus a proof of your income.
You can spend it on any purpose. Microfinance company is not going to ask you what the purpose of your loan is, unlike banks in the Philippines that ask too many questions. All you need to do is to apply for a loan and when you get approved, you will receive cash in your bank account.
As you can see, it is rare to see a company that offers loans with such ease. You no longer have to worry about your credit score or rating. You do not even have to put up a collateral to be able to apply for a loan.
Requirements for fast emergency loan
To be able to apply for a loan from Robocash or another microfinance company, you need to prepare the following documents:
1. Proof of citizenship – this can be a birth certificate or an identification card. You must reside in the Philippines and have a fixed address in a city in the Philippines. You need to be able to prove that you are between 21 and 70 years of age, and that you are a Filipino. Other companies may have different age requirements, but you will find it difficult to obtain a loan anyway if you are under 20 or over 70.
2. You must have an active mobile phone. This is how the company is going to contact you in the future. Your mobile phone is where you will receive your loan details.
3. Registration on the credit company website. You must register on the website for an account. You cannot send them an email to apply for a loan. All transactions will be processed via the website. This is also how you will pay your loan – via the website.
4. Proof of income. You need to show a valid proof of income such as Certificate of Employment, your ITR or tax records, or DTI registration. You will only do this once. If you are a second-time loaner, you no longer need to do this anymore.
See? It is so simple. All the requirements are things that you already have. If you go to a bank (2), you will have to stand in line, fill out the form, and then wait for a week or so. They may even ask you for other documents, such as ownership of land or car, as this may be used as a collateral.
GSIS Emergency Loan
The Government Services Insurance Scheme or GSIS has now started to issue emergency loans to its members. Because they pay dues to GSIS, they can count on help in an emergency. However, this type of loan is only applicable in the event of a natural disaster.
So, what are the requirements of GSIS for an emergency loan?
- You must be a government employee at the time of the loan.
- You must have all GSIS contributions paid in full.
- You must not have any other open loans with GSIS.
- You must be working or living in a declared disaster area.
You can borrow between 20,000 and 40,000 pesos for 36 months, with repayment conditions in equal instalments.
Also from March 2020, GSIS offers COVID-19 emergency loans for those affected by the pandemic.
To apply for a GSIS emergency loan, follow the steps below:
- Log on to the GSIS website;
- Fill in the application form;
- Enclose copies of your documents;
- Go to one of GSIS branches and submit our application form and documents;
- Wait for further instructions from the GSIS office.
Emergency cash loans for the unemployed
Now, all people will come across a point in their lives where they need extra money. (3) In this case, they need to apply for a loan to get by their situation.
But what if you are unemployed?
Unfortunately, the Robocash company does not offer loans to the unemployed. This is understandable, as they need to ensure that the person who borrows money has the capacity to pay. If you need emergency loans with no job, you have to go to the bank. If you are a freelancer or a call center employee, you can also file a loan. You are still considered as employed, and you only need to present your proof of income.
However, there are other companies in the Philippines that provide loans even to the unemployed. But be careful, because these loans usually charge very high interest. We advise you to find a stable income and then apply for a loan from a more profitable firm.
Where to get an emergency loan for unemployed
For people who are going to borrow money and do not have a job, there are several ways to get a loan.
1. one of the most common ways to borrow cash is to borrow from friends and family. Usually your relatives will not charge you interest and will not rush you into repayment. However, if you don’t pay back or are late in repaying, your relationship will be ruined forever.
2.It is possible to get a loan from a lending company. These are organisations that offer online loans, payday loans and quick easy loans for the unemployed. Most of these private lenders require you to be at least 18 years old, have valid identification documents, a phone number and, of course, be a Filipino citizen. However, those with an official job are more likely to get a loan.
3. You can go to a pawnshop. Getting a loan from a pawnshop is easy as you will not need to show a work-related document. You also don’t have to worry about providing your credit history. All you really need is valuable collateral. It’s convenient, but you will lose your possessions if you don’t pay your debt.
How to get loan approval for unemployed
The main rule for a successful loan is that the information about the borrower is correct and complete. Even if you have no official income, you have a chance. Put as much truthful information about yourself as you can in the application form – active bank accounts, phone numbers, describe all your unofficial income. If the lender doesn’t have to look up your customer details, they will check them quicker. Moreover, the financial institution will have more confidence in a Filipino who is looking for work and receiving unemployment benefits. If you already have loans, pay them off before requesting a new loan. Also, assess your options, maybe you should choose a smaller amount and a longer loan term. This will increase your chances of being approved.Apply now
1. List of Financing Companies https://www.sec.gov.ph/lending/…
2. List of banks in the Philippines https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
3. Employment Situation in July 2020 https://psa.gov.ph/content/…
JanroseVery considerate, they will give you enough time to settle or renew your loan with minimum interest.4
ArnoldIt was a very good transaction, fast disbursement and no interest for first time loan. Thank you Robocash!4
NoelFast approval and cash disbursement. They have considerations. They are very professional and without any harrassment in reminding payment unlike other loaning app. Recommendable site!👍5
ErikRobocash is very efficient. The approval is quick as long as you accomplish the requirement. I am totally satisfied, thank you Robocash for the prompt assistance.5
MarieIt's my first time. It took just about 5 minutes and I was approved in an instant. Very helpful.5