If you are a fresh graduate as a physician, it is likely that you are going to need some cash to start your own practice. Your other option is to work in a hospital, but you will still need some equipment.
The same thing goes if you are already going through an internship. You need money to buy your tools. You can either ask your parents to buy this or borrow money from financial institutions.
Where do I Get These Loans?
Today, we will provide you with what you need to know to get doctor’s loans. By the end of this doctor cash loan review, you should be able to make an informed decision where to apply for a cash for loan for doctors in the Philippines.
What Is a Doctor’s Loan?
A doctor’s loan is a type of loan granted to physicians. Sometimes, doctors need money to buy their apparatus. And this is where a loan comes in handy. While doctors can work inside hospitals, many of them still need their own tools. For example, a dentist needs a chair that has all the tools he or she uses to do prophylaxis, tooth extraction, etc.
Can I Take a Doctor’s Loan at Robocash?
Robocash is a loan company that processes loans automatically and online. It is one of the most popular loan companies in the Philippines.
However, it does not have a specific program for doctors. This does not mean that doctors cannot apply for a loan from Robocash, they still can.Any medical practitioner in the Philippines can apply for a doctor’s loan from Robocash, provided that they meet the conditions. The loan types that medical doctors can get are personal and emergency loans. These are quick loans that need to be paid soon. These quick loans are great if the doctors are really in dire need for cash.
To be able to apply for a doctor’s cash loan from Robocash, you need to be able to meet the following conditions:
– You must be a Filipino citizen;
– You should be at least 21 to 70 years old;
– You must have a valid phone number.
You also need to provide documents that prove your identity and residence. In addition, you must submit documents of your proof of income.Apply now
The Importance of Doctor’s Loan to the Philippine Health System
A Doctor’s loan in the Philippines is important because it gives physicians the opportunity to jumpstart their careers. Without it, many practitioners will not be able to buy the necessary equipment. Even if the doctor works in the hospital, only big machines, like X-ray or MRI, are shared. Other equipment must be placed in the doctor’s office individually.
This is especially so for those whose practice needs special equipment, like ophthalmologists and dentists. They need to buy chairs and other medical equipment to be able to open their own clinics. Without a loan, these medical practitioners will not be able to start operating their stand-alone clinics. The same goes with those who work in the hospital.
Advantages of a Doctor’s Cash Loan
Here are the advantages of a doctor’s loan:
- Fast – in the Philippines you can get approved for a doctor’s cash loan in 24 hours. Typical loans take weeks, but with loans from non-banking institutions, you can get approved in one to two days.
- Easy to avail – a doctor’s cash loan in the Philippines is easy to get. You do not need to present any collateral. All you need is a proof of your income.
- Low interest – unlike other loans such as housing or car loans, you will not be paying huge interest rates per month. Most loans for doctors in the Philippines are also payable in 30 days, so the interest is fixed.
As you can see, it is easy to get financial support for medical practitioners through loans. Otherwise, you would have to work and save money before you can buy the equipment you need for your medical practice.
What are the Requirements for a Doctor’s Loan?
Here are the typical requirements if you are applying for a doctor’s cash loan in the Philippines:
1. Copy of PRC and TIN ID – this is your license as a doctor and your tax identification number.
2. At least 3 latest bank statements – the bank statement can either be a credit card statement or checking account statement.
3. Proof of the Filipino citizenship – you must be a Filipino citizen to be able to apply for a loan. You need to present an official copy of your birth certificate from the National Statistics Office.
4. Contact Details – this should be able to prove how the loan company can find you. You can present a proof of billing or a mobile phone billing statement. You also need to provide your mobile number and email address.
5. Mayor’s Permit and permit to operate from the Department of Trade and Industry.
6. Copy of the latest Income Tax Return.
If you already have a clinic, you should be able to provide the loan company a copy of your ledger.
Doctor’s Loan Terms and Interest Rates
So, how much interest are you going to pay if you apply for a loan?
It really varies. The rate you pay depends on the loan provider. Generally speaking, the average rates are the following:
- Dentist – 2.5%;
- General Practitioner – 2%;
- Optometrist – 2.5%;
- Veterinarian – 2.5%;
- Ophthalmologist – 2%.
These interest rates are monthly. Typically, they are applied to your original principal. Some loan companies, especially banks, offer loan terms that are quite long. The loan terms also vary based on the amount that you borrowed.
Doctors need loans to get their medical supplies and equipment. One sad thing is that most doctors do not have enough capital to buy the equipment they need to start a practice.
The good news is that there are many loan companies in the country. These are banks and financial institutions, and you also have other loan institutions like Robocash where you can avail of loans in as fast as 24 hours.Apply now
RyanRobocash is one of a kind. They are true to their commitment that once u pass d review they will credit the loaned amount right away! In less than 5 mins we got the money transfered to my gf bank account. Amazing! Two thumbs up ROBOCASH!!!
EricaI tried Robocash out of curiosity. To cut to the chase, Robocash is ideal for "petsa de peligro" days where it's almost payday but also your bills is on due date because they have short payment terms (I was given 7 days term for my first loan). You can get approved as fast as 30mins and the loan will reflect immediately.
SamI loved RoboCash not just the app but for the whole experienced that I had in applying for a loan. Hassle free and loan disbursement is as quick counting 1-2-3.