- A special loan for doctors is needed to keep Filipino teachers out of the debt trap and increase their productivity.
- Doctors can get a loan through one of the government programs or go to a bank.
- Robocash does not offer a loan exclusively to doctors. But Robocash will help anyone with a steady paycheck, including doctors, get financial assistance.
If you are a fresh graduate as a physician, it is likely that you are going to need some cash to start your own practice. Your other option is to work in a hospital, but you will still need some equipment. Many regions in the Philippines do not have enough doctors because salaries are low. (1)
The same thing goes if you are already going through an internship. You need money to buy your tools. You can either ask your parents to buy this or borrow money from financial institutions.
Where do I Get These Loans?
Today, we will provide you with what you need to know to get doctor’s loans. By the end of this doctor cash loan review, you should be able to make an informed decision where to apply for a cash for loan for doctors in the Philippines.
What Is a Doctor’s Loan?
A doctor’s loan is a type of loan granted to physicians. Sometimes, doctors need money to buy their apparatus. And this is where a loan comes in handy. While doctors can work inside hospitals, many of them still need their own tools. For example, a dentist needs a chair that has all the tools he or she uses to do prophylaxis, tooth extraction, etc.
Can I Take a Doctor’s Loan at Robocash?
Robocash is a loan company that processes loans automatically and online. It is one of the most popular loan companies in the Philippines.
However, it does not have a specific program for doctors. This does not mean that doctors cannot apply for a loan from Robocash, they still can.Any medical practitioner in the Philippines can apply for a doctor’s loan from Robocash, provided that they meet the conditions. The loan types that medical doctors can get are personal and emergency loans. These are quick loans that need to be paid soon. These quick loans are great if the doctors are really in dire need for cash.
To be able to apply for a doctor’s cash loan from Robocash, you need to be able to meet the following conditions:
– You must be a Filipino citizen;
– You should be at least 21 to 70 years old;
– You must have a valid phone number.
You also need to provide documents that prove your identity and residence. In addition, you must submit documents of your proof of income.Apply now
The Importance of Doctor’s Loan to the Philippine Health System
A Doctor’s loan in the Philippines is important because it gives physicians the opportunity to jumpstart their careers. Without it, many practitioners will not be able to buy the necessary equipment. Even if the doctor works in the hospital, only big machines, like X-ray or MRI, are shared. Other equipment must be placed in the doctor’s office individually.
This is especially so for those whose practice needs special equipment, like ophthalmologists and dentists (2). They need to buy chairs and other medical equipment to be able to open their own clinics. Without a doctors loan for clinic, these medical practitioners will not be able to start operating their stand-alone clinics. The same goes with those who work in the hospital.
What is a Doctor’s Salary in the Philippines?
A person working as a doctor in the Philippines usually earns about PHP 100,000 per month. Salaries range from PHP 38,500 (the lowest average) to PHP 170,000 (the highest average). This amount includes housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries vary widely depending on the doctor’s specialty and on the city where you live.
The standard fee for a doctor’s consultation at a private clinic is about 500 pesos in Manila, Philippines. Such a consultation takes 15-30 minutes. The same consultation at a local hospital would cost about 300 pesos, on average.
We see that the payment is decent, but still not enough to, for example, open a clinic or to make such a substantial investment in their medical future. That is why many doctors go to the bank to apply for a loan for doctors to open clinics.
Advantages of a Doctor’s Cash Loan
Here are the advantages of a doctor’s loan:
- Fast – in the Philippines you can get approved for a doctor’s cash loan in 24 hours. Typical loans take weeks, but with loans from non-banking institutions, you can get approved in one to two days.
- Easy to avail – a doctor’s cash loan in the Philippines is easy to get. You do not need to present any collateral. All you need is a proof of your income.
- Low interest – unlike other loans such as housing or car loans, you will not be paying huge interest rates per month. Most loans for doctors in the Philippines are also payable in 30 days, so the interest is fixed.
As you can see, it is easy to get financial support for medical practitioners through loans. Otherwise, you would have to work and save money before you can buy the equipment you need for your medical practice.
What are the Requirements for a Doctor’s Loan?
Here are the typical doctors loan requirements in the Philippines:
1. Copy of PRC (3) and TIN ID – this is your license as a doctor and your tax identification number.
2. At least 3 latest bank statements – the bank statement can either be a credit card statement or checking account statement.
3. Proof of the Filipino citizenship – you must be a Filipino citizen to be able to apply for a loan. You need to present an official copy of your birth certificate from the National Statistics Office.
4. Contact Details – this should be able to prove how the loan company can find you. You can present a proof of billing or a mobile phone billing statement. You also need to provide your mobile number and email address.
5. Mayor’s Permit and permit to operate from the Department of Trade and Industry.
6. Copy of the latest Income Tax Return.
If you already have a clinic, you should be able to provide the loan company a copy of your ledger.
Dental loan in the Philippines
Dentistry is a highly sought-after area of medicine. People will always have problems with their teeth and treat them, regardless of the high prices. But as dental equipment wears out, dentists will need new clinics again.
Saving up to buy new equipment or expand your clinic can take a long time. This is why many dentists decide to get a loan to buy the supplies you need. This allows you to start working and using the equipment right away, the proceeds of which will go towards paying for its cost.
The requirements for a dental loan applicant are usually:
– a photocopy of PRC ID;
– citizenship certificate;
– Mayor’s Permit;
– TIN ID;
– 3 latest bank statements;
– proof of billing.
Depending on the company, the requirements may differ.
Doctor’s Loan Terms and Interest Rates
So, how much interest are you going to pay if you apply for a loan?
It really varies. The rate you pay depends on the loan provider. Generally speaking, the average rates are the following:
- Dentist – 2.5%;
- General Practitioner – 2%;
- Optometrist – 2.5%;
- Veterinarian – 2.5%;
- Ophthalmologist – 2%.
These doctors loan interest rates are monthly. Typically, they are applied to your original principal. Some loan companies, especially banks, offer loan terms that are quite long. The loan terms also vary based on the amount that you borrowed.Apply now
- Number of doctors in the Philippines as of April 2020, by region https://www.statista.com/statistics…
- Dentistry in the Philippines https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
- Professional Regulation Commission https://www.prc.gov.ph/
MemeFast and easy to apply, got approve right away and there is no interest in first loans, I am a happy client here.5
ElleI recommend this loan app. It's the best app I've tried. Interest is not high, loan term is 30 days. Customer service staff are very nice. Fast cashout too and very reliable.5
JianVery reliable and fast approval. It helps a lot.4
IveeThe best loan app you can ask for. If you're a good payee it will give you the option of paying your loans with a longer period of time.5
AzenVery fast and reliable source of money. Easy payment option also 🙂4